Things are starting to look a bit scary at this time of year. The only thing that’s scary about Geo is just how fast we’re getting these updates out!
So we have some serious catching up to do with you.
How to prevent common injuries (and other useful tips)
Have you checked our the latest Geo blog posts?
In case you missed it, here are our top picks:
- Common tradie injuries (and how to prevent them)
Muscle pain and cuts may seem like a part of the job, but there are small things you can do to reduce your risk. From stretching to protective gear, here’s how to stay healthy and safe at work.
- How to pick the best insurance for your business
There are a lot of insurance options out there for tradies, but which ones are going to keep you in-check should the worst happen? We’ve put together a list of what the most common insurance types cover so you know which ones you need.
- Social media marketing tips to grow your business
Want to get the word out about your trade? Or help your existing customers get in touch with you? Here’s how you can take your social media game to the next level.
- Update Jobs in bulk: Jobs on Geo sure are handy, but after a while, things can start to pile up! If you have a bunch of jobs that need to be updated or deleted then we have the solution! Geo now lets you select multiple jobs from your Job List so you can make the changes you need all at once.
To learn more about how to update Jobs in bulk click here
- Start the clock with Geo Timer (mobile only): No more guesswork – Geo counts the minutes for you! Track how long you spend on jobs with a start and stop timer that can be added to your timesheets.
To learn more about Geo Timer click here.
Geo is open 24/7
Thanks and take it easy out there!
Want to say goodbye to annoying paperwork?
Geo is easy to use, has all the tools you need and is FREE for 30 days
SIMILAR BLOG POST