We have lots of updates and news to share with you all so let’s not waste any time!
We’ve been tinkering away and have a couple of fixes and changes to share.
- Unleash your purchase orders: Synced with Unleashed? Before you couldn’t create purchase orders but now we’ve made it so you can PO to your heart’s content.
- Add parts with ease: For those who were having issues adding parts to jobs, this is now fixed. No more issues being stuck in edit mode!
- Attach and send: Now when you send a job you can email attachments (i.e. your notes) within a job no matter what kind of format it’s in.
- Signature be gone: You can now enable or disable email signatures when sending anything to clients in GeoOp.
- Archive/unarchive jobs in bulk: When you’ve got too many jobs on your plate but clearing up the clutter is too much of a hassle. Geo now lets you select multiple jobs and archive or unarchive them all at once.
To learn more about archiving jobs in bulk click here
- Mind Your Own Business (MYOB is here!): Don’t worry MYOB users we didn’t forget about you. Geo now integrates with your MYOB account. Import and sync up your existing client and tax info and get the best of both systems.
To learn more about MYOB and Geo click here
Learn from the best at Next Level Tradie
Stuck in a rut? Putting in the hard work with little to no return? Then it’s time to level up at Next Level Tradie. Hosted by Lifestyle Tradie and 2018 Australian Small Business Champions, Andy and Angela Smith, this seminar will give you all the tools you need to succeed.
You’ll learn the exact systems and processes that Andy and Angela used to grow their own tradie business into a thriving enterprise. From finance advice, marketing tips and the latest technology trends. It’s the ultimate crash course for tradies.
Next Level Tradie is FREE and touring through all major cities across Australia. This is the FINAL tour so grab your FREE ticket, bring your mates and start your 2020 right!
Geo is open 24/7
We’re available 24/7 for any and all enquiries. Just email email@example.com, open a chatbox on our website, or call us directly.
And don’t forget to follow us on Facebook and LinkedIn and to sign up to the Geo blog!
Thanks and take it easy out there!
Want to say goodbye to annoying paperwork?
Geo is easy to use, has all the tools you need and is FREE for 30 days
SIMILAR BLOG POST