This update includes the latest fixes and enhancements to GeoOp and Geo, along with a top tip for using the GeoOp app.
GeoOp – Improvements and new features
- Quickbooks for everyone: You asked, we listened. Quickbooks integration is now available in ALL regions and ALL GeoOp customers (that’s right even Australia!). You can now get the best of both platforms from one place. You can import Products, Services, Customers and Tax Codes to GeoOp or export Estimates and Invoices to QuickBooks. Gone are the days of manually copying over details from one software to the other – talk about a timesaver!
- Click here for more info on how to integrate with Quickbooks
- GeoPay update: GeoPay has had a few changes. Now you can automatically create an invoice whenever you collect payment via GeoPay Collect and sync it to Xero right away. GeoPay also now makes it easier to reconcile your payments by creating a clearing account.
- Click here to learn more about GeoPay and clearing accounts.
What is GeoPay you ask? Learn about how you can better manage your payments here.
Top tip – Save time with recurring jobs!
Have a regular job that your team do over and over? Save time by setting up a Recurrence in Job Templates.
- Recurring jobs require you to have Client, Job Title, Job Location and Visits set up in the template.
- To set up a recurrence go to Jobs > Job Templates > Select the template you want to use > Edit Template > Click Recurrence > Select the recurrence pattern you want > select your start date > save by clicking Create Job.
- Click here to learn more about Job Recurrence.
Try Geo for FREE
Geo is our new product that provides a simpler and streamlined way to organise your clients, staff and jobs (and it works offline too!) We’re always busy working on making Geo bigger and better – so here’s what’s new!
Geo – Mobile version updates
- Invoicing’s had a makeover: We’ve tweaked the mobile version of Geo’s invoicing page to be a little more pleasing to the eye and a lot more user-friendly! You can now preview PDFs across multiple accounts, create invoices with the same details as the desktop version and change the status of an invoice.
- Click here to learn more about Invoicing on Geo mobile.
- More filter and search options for Jobs: You can now filter jobs on mobile by whether they are scheduled or unscheduled, assigned or unassigned, by job status, by job priority or by date range. You can also search for jobs more accurately on your phone by looking up the job name, client name, company name or reference number.
- Signature update: Botched signature? No need to cancel and start again, we’ve added a “Clear” button so you can reattempt signatures until you get it just right.
Geo – Desktop version updates
- Quotes and Invoices are now email and SMS friendly: Geo’s brand-new Quotes function (and Invoices too) just got even better! You can now send out your quotes and invoices to clients via SMS or email.
Let us know what you want to see next
Now it’s your turn to chat to us! We want our products to work for you in the best way possible, so if you’re having any issues, or have any feedback, let us know! Our Customer Support team is available 24/7 for any and all enquiries. Just email email@example.com, open a chat box on our website, or giving us a good ol’ ring on the phone