This update includes the latest fixes and enhancements to Geo, along with a top tip and an update on our Geo blog.
The Geo Blog
Our blog is full of great stories, tips and tricks and industry trends to help you stay in the know. It updates regularly so make sure you follow us on Facebook and LinkedIn to find out when our next blog goes live.
Still need to do your taxes? We show you how GeoOp has the tools to help you accurately get the return your business deserves (without the hours of number crunching).
No one’s out and about more than a tradie! Which is why mobile apps are the ultimate toolkit in helping get the job done. From navigation through Google Maps to managing your files in DropBox, you name it, there’s an app for it.
Integration allows you to link your software and access all your information from a single place. So whether you’ve already got some software or about to take things digital, look into what integration options are available to you and what kind of benefits you’ll gain as a result.
Top tip – Integrate with Unleashed and make inventory a breeze
Unleashed is cloud software that helps businesses more easily manage their inventory and transaction history. Integrating your Unleashed account with GeoOp means you can say goodbye to being out of stock. It gives you that added visibility over your stock levels and what’s moving in and out of your warehouse. No more double and triple checking that you have the right thing for your customers before finalising an order.
To enable Unleashed integration:
- Have an existing integration with Xero in place.
- In GeoOp, go to Settings > Company Account > Integration. Click on the Unleashed logo > Tick “Enable”.
- Enter your API ID & Key from Unleashed (you can find these on your Unleashed account under at Settings > Unleashed API Access).
- Don’t forget to click “Save” to finalise your integration.
Geo is the future
Our newest product, Geo, is getting more features every week! Just like it’s big brother GeoOp, it lets you organise your clients, staff and jobs with ease, plus it has an offline mode! Here’s everything that’s new with Geo.
Geo – New updates
- Custom template for Quoting and Invoicing: We know how important it is for you to add that professional and personalised touch. So now you can add your company logo to any quote or invoice you create in Geo.
- Unavailability (desktop only): Whether you’re sick, going on holiday or need a day to take care of other things, you can’t be available to work 24/7. But how do you stop getting booked for jobs during those times? Geo on desktop now has Unavailability so you can put in your dates and times that you’re not able to work.
Let us know what you want
We want our products to work for you. If you’re having any issues or feedback, let us know! Our Customer Support team is available 24/7 for any and all enquiries. Just email firstname.lastname@example.org, open a chat box on our website, or call us directly.