This update includes the latest fixes and enhancements to GeoOp and Geo, along with a top tip for using the GeoOp app.
GeoOp – Improvements and new features
- Parts to spare: You may have noticed that while integrated with Xero that you were unable to add parts to a job. Well have no fear, our latest update allows you to do just that. Next time you’re buying parts for a job, you can add them in GeoOp instead of the Xero app.
- Introducing…the barcode scanner: That’s right, the GeoOp mobile app now accepts barcodes! Stored in the Notes tab, this feature uses your camera to scan and save barcode information. The update also lets you convert all your scanned barcodes into a report for easy viewing. Should your next job require giving a barcode a scan, be sure to try it with GeoOp.
To learn more about the barcode scanner click here
GeoOp’s Job Share keeps your clients in the loop on where your team is at with their job!
- Automatically send details to your clients as soon as jobs are created.
- Allow clients to view job details such as job name, location and who on your team is up to the task.
- To enable Job Share:
- For each client: Go to Client page> Edit Client> Tick “Job Share”
- For all clients: Go to Settings> Extra Features> Tick “Allow Job Share”
Geo – Quoting has arrived
Yep, it’s here! Geo is now ready for all your quoting needs.
Create and edit quotes for any existing and new jobs, and then export them to PDF so they’re ready to send off to clients.
Making quotes in a snap means you’ll have quicker approval times and less time fiddling over the small details, allowing you to get back to growing your business!
Quoting is now available for both desktop and mobile versions, so don’t wait – get quoting on Geo now!
For a complete breakdown on quotes, including how to create, edit and save them, click here!
Your voice matters
As always, we want our products to work for you in the best way possible, so if you’re having any issues, or have any feedback, let us know! Our Customer Support team is available 24/7 for any and all enquiries. Just email email@example.com, open a chat box on our website, or giving us a good ol’ ring on the phone