This update includes the latest fixes and enhancements to GeoOp and Geo, along with a top tip for using the GeoOp app.
GeoOp fixes and enhancements
We’ve made it even easier for our customers to use GeoOp with the latest round of fixes and enhancements to the web console and Android app:
- Recurring jobs: To schedule regular jobs more effectively, we’ve released an enhancement to the ‘Recurring Jobs’ functionality. You’re now able to create recurring jobs on a specific day of the week each month (e.g. every first, second, third or fourth Tuesday).
- Workgroup: We’ve improved the filter in the ‘Workgroup’ functionality so that it only displays the workgroup members that belong to the group.
- Navigation: The top menu navigation has also been improved so you can access what you need more easily. For example, the Job menu will open the Job list and the Staff menu will open the Staff list.
Top tip: What can I do if the GeoOp app is running slowly?
- Make sure that your phone is not in battery saver mode. If your battery saver mode is turned on, it could limit your mobile data which may cause the app to slow down. You can turn off battery saver mode in your phone settings.
- You might have multiple apps open which can also cause the app to become slow. Try closing down any apps that you don’t need open. This will save battery power on your device and could increase the performance of your app, allowing a smooth experience.
Geo product fixes and releases
We’re continuing to make changes to our new job management system, Geo, which will make managing your business even easier.
- Client list filter: You can now filter your clients based on their status (Active, Suspended or Archived) to help you find what you’re looking for quickly.
- Data syncing: You’ll notice an improved sync time between data on the web console and the mobile app. Meaning that any information that is updated on the web console will be updated on the mobile app at a faster rate and likewise updates made on the app will be updated on the web console faster.
- Booking details screen: You can now click on a booking to see all booking details.
- Job card content: We’ve listened and rearranged the Job card so that the order and content shown is what you want to see easily.
(show visual in edm – Mimi for Fri)
- UI enhancements: Great news – Geo now supports iPhone XS Max – the latest iphone.
Your feedback is valued
If you experience any issues or have feedback you’d like to share, please contact our Customer Support team, which is available 24/7. You can get in touch with us by emailing email@example.com, chatting with us via the chat box on our website, or calling us on: