The latest GeoOp news includes fixes and enhancements we’ve made to the Android app and web version, along with an update on our new job management system, Geo.
As a result of your feedback, we’ve made the following improvements to the Android app:
- Schedule selection: The schedule selection screen now defaults to ‘Current Jobs’, which means you’ll see the scheduled jobs for the day without having to change the filter options.
- Syncing: Any updates made within the app will now sync seamlessly with the web version.
We’re pleased to report that each of the above have now been resolved in the latest software updates.
GeoOp Web Version
The latest fixes to the web version include:
- Reporting: Some customers were experiencing instances of reporting not reflecting correct values on profitability. This has now been fixed.
- Duplicate job numbers: A restriction has been made on the version to ensure the reference number for each job is unique.
- Editing notes: Issues with editing notes have now been resolved so that you can now make changes to saved notes without receiving errors.
Update on Geo
Our team is continuing to develop our new job management system, Geo, which will make managing your business even easier. Here are some of the features we’re excited about:
- Offline access: Geo is offline first which means you can view information even when you’re not connected to the internet. Updates will be stored and synced as soon as you’ve reconnected. This is an essential feature for mobile teams on the go.
- Drag and drop staff schedule: Geo provides an easy way to view, arrange, book and plan your staff, with the ability to simply ‘drag and drop’ bookings across your team.
- Recurring jobs: Geo allows you to create weekly or fortnightly recurring jobs in your team’s schedule, saving you time as you no longer need to enter the same job again and again.
- Customised fields: Geo gives you the freedom and flexibility to add your own customised fields for Jobs, Clients and Staff.
- Filters: Geo enables you to filter searches by job priority, job status, job date range, job scheduled or unscheduled, job assigned or unassigned, client status, staff status and staff role.
Your feedback is valued
If you experience any issues or have feedback you’d like to share, please contact our Customer Support team, which is available 24/7. You can get in touch with us by emailing email@example.com, chatting with us via the chat box on our website, or calling us on: