Here are the latest changes we’ve made, what’s next and then an update on what’s planned for GeoOp.
Over the past two weeks, we’ve focused on resolving the following in the GeoOp platform:
- The ability to edit notes on the console
- The ability to confirm company mobile number
- Syncing updates for Android devices
- Erasing timeouts on Android and iOS devices
- Push notification to always show on the mobile app
We’re pleased to report that each of the above have now been resolved in the latest software updates.
Exciting enhancements to GeoOp
We’re pleased to announce two exciting new features coming soon to GeoOp:
- Reply to Company Email: This will allow you to tick an option when sending emails to your clients so that you can consolidate all your emails into your company email. This will be especially useful for clients who want to consolidate all their client quotes under the one email.
- Client Code data: We’re adding the ability to add ‘Client Code’ data to your document templates. This will then help you easily reconcile the documents you’ve sent to your clients. You’ll also be able to include your visit details on SMS so that you can let your clients know when your workers will be on site.
We’re currently working on the following:
- Job Profitability report to match client costings accurately
- Ensuring large numbers of client jobs process and respond faster
If you have or are experiencing any of these issues, please let us know so we can keep you updated while the fixes are in progress and to let you know when to update your software for resolution.
Your feedback is valued
If you experience any issues or have feedback you’d like to share, please contact our Customer Support team, which is available 24/7. You can get in touch with us by emailing email@example.com, chatting with us via the chat box on our website, or calling us on: